you too can get your Outlaws site's banner appearing at the top of my
pages at random, and when people click on it, they even go to your site! Well,
that, if you were to open a page twice, refresh the second one, than click
the banner in the first one, it would probably take you to the wrong site--so
don't do that. :p
Now, it's pretty easy to get this set up BUT there are a few simple guidelines
I need you to follow. Failure to follow these means that your banner has no
chance of making it on this site, so pay attention:
I'm hoping that we'll see some pretty neat banners coming along from the
creative OL webmasters out there. Please TAKE YOUR TIME designing the banner,
and send me only the final revision. And no, I won't design your banner for you,
you can do it if you believe in yourself.
- The banner image must be either .gif or .jpg format.
- The banner must be 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels high.
- The banner image must not exceed 20 KB in size.
- Your site must be primarily an Outlaws site.
- The banner and the site must not suck. This is determined by me. Examples
of suckage include a site covered with excessive profanity or a banner that flashes
red and green 200 times a second. Stuff like that won't make it.
- Email me the final banner image along with the URL to which you want it
My email address is under the "Dish!" link at the top of the front page of this
site--sorta. You'll figure it out.